6 Week Puppy Foundation Training Course (Hemswell & Gainsborough Centre)
We can help you train your puppy via our qualified and experienced trainers. Positive dog training methods used and tailored to your needs.
5 in stock
6 Week Puppy Foundation Training Course
Location: Hemswell Antiques Centre parallel to Canberra Antiques to the rear (Outdoor training)
9th May, Sun, 0900 – 1000
23rd May, Sun, 0900 – 1000
13th June, Sun, 0900 – 1000
27th June, Sun, 0900 – 1000
11th July, Sun, 0900 – 1000
25th July Sun, 0900 – 1000
10% Discount to members or done a previous course & veterans or serving uniformed services & key workers.
Aim: Puppy training & socialisation
Over 6 sessions we will give you an insight into how to train your puppy and an opportunity to socialise your puppy around other puppies. Positive dog training methods used only and conducted in a safe environment using the 2-metre isolation rule.
Contents of Training
- Socialisation with other puppies and people
- Foundation obedience such as sit, down, stay, recall & heel.
- Puppy development Training
- Common Behaviour & Training problems
- Habituation training to new situations, people and objects.
- Trick training.
- Basic puppy training manual and clicker included in the price.
- Discount on the future course when enrolling on to the course.
- Counter conditioning programmes to get your puppy to use to new sounds, smells and sights e.g. fireworks & thunderstorms via cd.
How to book a place on the course:
To book a place on a session or course you will need to pay in advance. We will refund you the money if we cancel the course for unforeseen reasons. However, the purchase will be NON REFUNDABLE.
We have made the sessions and courses flexible around your needs so we ask for some commitment to attend the course to help ensure there are other dogs on course to socialise their dogs with.
We are professional in our services. You will receive handouts and clear instruction about what to do and organised sessions.
Unsociable dogs or problem behaviour dogs please contact us for more details the next step so we can work out a plan for you to integrate your dog into classes.
Thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing and seeing you at one of our classes and courses.