Dog Obedience & Recall Course
Help the beginner or those with some experience with handling and training dogs gain the foundations to recall their dog competently in a safe and positive manner.
2 in stock
6 Week Obedience & Recall Training Course
Willingham Woods (Outdoor training)
Session dates (6 weeks):
9th May, Sat, 1100 – 1200
23rd May, Sat 1100 – 1200
13th June, Sat 1100 – 1200
27th June, Sat 1100 – 1200
11th July, Sat 1100 – 1200
25th July Sat, 1100 – 1200
10% off for those who done previous courses.
Aim/s of course:
Help the beginner or those with some experience with handling and training puppies to adult dogs to gain the foundations in helping recall their dog competently in a safe and positive manner.
Pre – Requisite:
This is an open course to junior dog and adult dogs who are sociable with other dogs and people.
If you are unsure if your dog is not suitable then have a chat to us on the phone or email.
Whats covered in the course
– Basic on leash training
– Sit stay training
– Teaching the sit, down, stay, heel and recall as one component.
– Teaching the dog their name and focus on the handler.
– Training aids available for recall training.
– How to build up the recall and maintain the dog’s interest.
– Introduction to recall around distractions on leash.
– How to bridge on leash recall to off leash recall.
– Problem solving when you come across a dog training problem.
The Recall Course will be covering the following:
– Off leash heel work
– Whistle training on leash & off leash.
– Introduction to send away training.
– Recall over an obstacle.
– Consolidate basic on leash obedience & commands.
– Advance clicker training skills.
What is included in the cost?
– Ebook dog training manual.
How long is the course?
Where do we do the dog training?
Realistic training area at Willingham woods.
NB: ONLY POSITIVE DOG TRAINING METHODS IS USED.
Sign up to our Newsletter to keep update to date with dog training techniques and increase your dog behaviour knowledge as well as upcoming courses.